We Are Looking ForMarketing Intern
Digital Marketing Internship:
We are looking to recruit a proactive and enthusiastic digital communications and marketing volunteer to join our hard-working and passionate team here at the Waterfront Gallery in Milford Haven. The role can be remote-only for the right candidate!
As a charity, we are run by volunteers and have recognised a need to improve our digital marketing and online presence.
If you have an interest in social media, websites, customer journeys, e-mail or social marketing and analytics, then we would love to hear from you!
For the right candidate, this internship also provides the opportunity to be proactive in portraying the digital experience of our art competition ‘Wales Contemporary 2020’. The exhibition and prize-giving associated with the competition will take place during the month of November 2020 followed by an exhibition at the OXO Gallery on the South Bank, London in the spring of 2021 where the competition pieces will be displayed during the St. David Day’s celebrations.
Your tasks could include:
- Writing copy according to marketing guidelines to be used across a variety of digital communications channels, including social media, news stories and e-newsletters to grow and engage with our wider audiences.
- Monitoring and responding to website and social media enquiries
- Help to maintain and update our website and online store with new artists and products
- Support the team with photography and video content of the gallery and art works
- Assist with social insights and Google Analytics reporting
- Ensure that our high-quality online communications reflect the Vision and Values of the Charity.
Expenses can be paid.
We Are Looking ForArt Gallery Assistants
Art Gallery Assistant (x2)
Does working within art curation and galleries, whilst building a strong background and knowledge of the contemporary art world, sound interesting to you?
We are looking to recruit two volunteer gallery assistants to our charitable Gallery in Milford Haven. As a Gallery Assistant, you will be based in our gallery where you can be engaging visitors in conversation about the artists and artwork on display.
This internship also provides the opportunity to visit our Wales Contemporary 2020 exhibition at the OXO Gallery on the South Bank, London in the spring of 2021 where the competition pieces will be displayed during the St. David Day’s celebrations.
Your presence in our galleries also helps ensure the security of artwork on display. This is a role suitable for anyone who wants to build on or practice communication techniques and customer service skills. If you enjoy sharing information, answering questions, and learning more about art and history, you could well enjoy this role.
We will pay your travel expenses to enable you to volunteer with us.